Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

(1) My First Post!






*
*
*

Welcome to my Blog! As you can see, I've put some effort into making my blog stand out from the rest. At the top is a list of links to all the other students blogs in class, organized in alphabetical order of their names.

I know Aaron has posted a pdf in Carmen that shows this, but I figured it would be way more convenient if there was a single place of links to all these blogs.

Also, because Blogger puts the posts in order of Newest Post First, that means a lot of things are out of order. For example, if I talk about my step-brother Bob in post 1, and then talk about my great adventure with Bob in post 2, you won't know who Bob is, because you'll only see post 2 (the newest post).

So, to avoid confusion, I've labeled all my post titles with a number (notice this post is numero uno!) and placed the Blog Archive at the top, so that you, the reader, can easily access earlier posts if anything is confusing or if you want to read my blog in the *correct* order.

Lastly, I will be uploading my own content from time to time. I tend to type a LOT and so I understand the temptation to just skim over everything I talk about, but hopefully you find what I post and what I have to say interesting. If not, at least you have a nice place to find everyone's links ><




No comments:

Post a Comment